Automated Recurring Billing
The AutoBill feature allows merchants to set up automatic scheduled and recurring credit card and ACH transactions through the Virtual Terminal interface. This solution is ideal for merchants who bill customers on a regular schedule, such as health clubs, publications (subscriptions), membership organizations and leasing companies. Payments can be scheduled for automatic daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly recurrence as well as any interval in between. In addition, merchants can set up one or more single scheduled future payments for any date(s).
The automatic installment generator can take a total amount due and evenly split the payment dates and payment amounts across a designated time frame. For example, if a merchant specifies a $100.00 insurance premium to be charged to a customer’s credit card in four installments during an eight month period, the automatic installment generator would schedule a $25.00 payment every two months during that period.
- Allows merchants to schedule automatic daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly recurring payments as well as any interval in between.
- Allows merchants to schedule an unlimited number of single future payments.
- Built-in automatic installment generator creates evenly spaced payment plans based on total amount, number of installments and date range.
- Works with credit cards, debit cards and ACH.
- Many consumers prefer the convenience of automatic recurring payments.
- Consumers signed up for automatic recurring payments are less likely to leave.
- Reduces postage, paper & labor expenses and bank fees.
- Works with Account Updater, which automatically updates card numbers and expiration dates to prevent payment interruption due to expired or inaccurate data.
- No need to change banks - deposits are made to your existing bank account.